- All facials are customized for your individual needs. Custom treatments include Tourmaline Radiance, Anti-Aging Green Science, Outer Peace for acne, deep pore cleansing or Enbrightenment for discoloration.
- 30 Minute $45
- 60 Minute $75
- Enhanced Facial (Incl. Face & Back) $95
- Resurfacing & Firming Facial $135
- Pumice Peel or Green Science Peel $25
- Equivalent to a 30% glycolic peel without the redness or irritation.
- 30 Minute Peel $80
- Plant Peel + 60 Minute Facial $125
- We recommend that you receive Plant Peel once a month to maintain smooth, younger looking skin. Purchase a series of 4 treatments – $250 (30 min. each)
- Add to any hair service $55
Green Science Plant Peel
- Airbrush Makeup$75+
- All specialty services include a consultation.
- Microblading Brows $400
- Microneedling $250/Session
- Lip Stamping$125/Session
Specialty Skin Care
- Brow Arch $14
- Lip $12
- Chin or Cheeks $12
- Whole Face (Lip, Chin, & Cheeks) $34
- Arms (Half) $30+
- Arms (Full) $45+
- Under Arms $25
- Back $50+
- Chest $50+
- Legs (Half) $50
- Legs (Full) $65
- Bikini $50
- Brazilian $75+
- Fills $65
- Full Set$150
Novalash Eyelash Extensions
Combine Hair Removal With Soothing Facials
When someone has too much facial hair, we recommend visiting our spa to enjoy a waxing procedure, performed by the aesthetician. When someone tries to remove hair from between the eyes, along the cheekbones or on the upper lip with a shaver, it can lead to skin irritation or small cuts. However, an aesthetician can remove the excess facial hair with warm wax, that softens the hair strands while it soothes the skin.
Save Time Each Day With Professional Hair Removal
Not only will the application of warm wax with the strips of cloth remove the excess visible hair, but also the roots of the hair, which decreases future hair growth. The waxing process will help to prevent new hair growth for four to six weeks, making it easier for our clients to look fantastic on a daily basis. Our clients will not need to spend time every day plucking or shaving excess facial hair with tweezers, a razor or shaver.
Enjoy a Cleansing and Moisturizing Facial At a Day Spa
In addition to hair removal at a spa, this is a good time to enjoy specialized facials that are designed to eliminate oily skin or to moisturize dry skin. After a client’s skin is waxed to remove excess hair, it is often sensitive, but one of our aestheticians can help a client to feel better. When a client has pimples or blackheads, an aesthetician can extract the infection to help the skin look better. Hair removal and a facial work nicely together, because the warm wax used for removing hair strands can clean, tone and moisturize the skin.
Having a Facial Keeps the Skin Looking Youthful and Healthy
A moist facial product remains slightly wet throughout the treatment, while a hard mask is made to dry on the client’s face. If a client doesn’t understand what type of facial to choose, then a consultation with the aesthetician is a good idea. When someone has regular facials, it keeps the face looking healthy and youthful.